• Stefan West

    March 30, 2022 at 4:29 pm

    It’s a difficult one really. You may only have a UK medical, so I’d imagine potentially you’d need an EASA medical. Plus there’s always the chance that a few years from now, even with a dual license, if you end up wanting to fly for a European airline, you may still have the problem of sorting a visa and right to work.

    I’m by no means an expert, so hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge than me can help. But you could always look at just having a UK license. And should the need to move to a European airline come along, look at converting it in the future