• Stefan West

    August 2, 2022 at 11:48 am

    If you have an EASA issued PPL it would have to be an EASA registered aircraft. I believe up until a month or 2 ago, you could fly uk aircraft on EASA but not the other way round. But I’m fairly certain that’s now ended